Aether (aka DJ Celtric) - Be the glitch in the matrix you want to see!

Aether , the dark matter of the new beginning. Active as DJ, collector & promotor since 1996. Former member of Belgian underground cre...

Friday, July 29, 2022

Lyn Rajah - The Alternative Blend

Lyn Rajah is a versatile musician and composer who is classically trained on Guitar, Trombone and Piano but self-taught on steel laptop guitar. Lyn's Debut EP 'Travelled Tales' was recorded at Planck Studios, Shoreditch and is available to purchase on Bandcamp. Please keep checking this site and follow Lyn on Twitter and Instagram (LynRajahMusician) for news & updates. Thank you for your support.

What were your beginnings like?


Exciting! I used to study at a place called
The Centre for Young Musicians (C.Y.M) which was a great incentive for pursuing an interest in Music. The centre is still going strong today, at Morley College, London.
My friend Darren Mason who is a fantastic Artist also studied there, pls check him out. :-)

What inspires you?

My Mum, my Husband, day-to-day life, my dreams at night, my close friends, my past, my Musical influences and great people on Twitter such as
Nunny Boy who has supported so many Indie musicians and not forgetting fantastic
Indie radio stations like Blue Torch Radio too!

Why do you make music?

For joy and with the hope that an audience will enjoy it but also because hopefully one day, to make a living and leave the hustle and bustle behind.

What's the album or track of yours you're most proud of, and why?

I really enjoyed making ‘I Thank You.’

It’s a short and sweet track but I like how my voice sounds in that track and love that my friend, Leo Paine of Painedemonium Studios, also did the mixing and mastering on this number.

What are your nearest plans?

I hope to start doing Open Mic nights soon in my local area, to warm up and rehearse my set list, with a view to eventually doing gigs in small venues in London.

What would you like to say to the world?

Be kind to each other.

Keep persevering with your Music, there will be times when it’s challenging but take a moment or however long you need and try again.

Always thank anyone who has supported you and always show appreciation and support to your fellow Artists. Just an RT, or a positive comment can make all the difference.

What is your favorite drink?

There’s a few! Lilt, Irn Bru, Tea,
Virgin Pina Coladas!

***

Visit Lyn and grab her music at
http://lynrajah.bandcamp.com/

Lyn Rajah - Americana (c) Lyn Rajah 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment