Aether (aka DJ Celtric) - Be the glitch in the matrix you want to see!

Aether , the dark matter of the new beginning. Active as DJ, collector & promotor since 1996. Former member of Belgian underground cre...

Tuesday, August 30, 2022

TITANOSAUR - Win Another Life!

Titanosaur is NY Hard Rock/Metal. A dash of Monster Magnet, pinch of Red Fang, large dose of Motorhead and some Ramones for good taste all poured over a bed of Black Sabbath!

What were your beginnings like?


Well, i was born in NY Hospital in 1975.  My dad was always working, so, basically from the beginning i was raised by a single mom. 
I grew up in a very musical household.  My uncle's were only about 14 years older than me, and they had a big record collection.  That's where I first heard Led Zeppelin, Queen, Sabbath, Ramones, Sex Pistols and Run DMC.

What inspires you?

I can't not make music.
After a heart surgery in 2009, i stopped making music for about a year.  I went into a deep depression.  Then i picked up my guitar and haven't put it down since.

I get lyrical ideas from mishearing the vocals in other songs, or when i read a phrase that catches my attention.
Music, i just have floating around my head all the time.

Why do you make music?

As above- i can't NOT make music.  It's my medicine, it's like breathing.

What's the album or track of yours you're most proud of, and why?

They're all my babies.  I'm proud of all of them.
If i have to choose, I'll take the easy way out and say that I'm most proud of my newest track, "Eater of Death".  The music is really driving, and keeps my head banging. The lyrics came out of nowhere and flow so well with the rhythms, and there's my favorite lyric in a long time-
"And beat Death at the game
that carries his name
and win another life!"


What are your nearest plans?

In the process of finalizing a new EP, that i hope to release in the fall... So, i guess soon!

What would you like to say to the world?

Be excellent to each other!
... Or something like that. 😁

What is your favorite drink?

I like a good hard pear cider... Mmmm...

***

Grab the music at
http://titanosaur1.bandcamp.com/

TITANOSAUR - Absence Of Universe [FULL ALBUM] 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment